Use Our Contact Form to Inquire About an Apprenticeship!
Are you handy with tools and eager to try a trade in the promising plumbing industry? If you like to work with your hands and enjoy new challenges, we want to hear from you!
At Stuart’s Plumbing, we’d like to offer you the opportunity to ride around with our technicians to see if a plumbing apprenticeship is right for you. There are lots of reasons you’ll enjoy being part of our team.
- Long-term growth potential
- On-the-job training
- Earn a paycheck while you learn*
- Earn bonuses for learning more or faster than expected
As a Student Plumber’s Apprentice, you will be exploring something different every day. Whether you’re helping to fix a leaky or broken pipe at a local restaurant, working on a major project at a processing plant, or working in a nearby neighborhood at a customer’s house, every day is different.
Apprentice job duties include:
- Riding to different locations to perform various aspects of plumbing with experienced team members
- Using hand tools, power tools, and drain cleaning equipment
- Working under structures, on the ground, and on roofs
- Working in both residential and commercial settings, including around restaurants
- Repairing, installing, remodeling and constructing plumbing components and fixtures
- Using the latest video inspection technology and equipment, line locating equipment and hydrojetting equipment
If you would like a chance to learn a trade and all the skills and career opportunities that plumbing has to offer, then we have an opportunity for you. Apply today with Stuart’s Plumbing.
This is more than just a job — it is a chance to start your life on the path to success!
*Starting pay will be $9.00 per hour. With completion of a 6-month apprenticeship, a $500.00 bonus will be given; after 1 year, a $1,000.00 bonus.