If you have just resigned yourself to the ideology that your drains are never going to work properly, think again. Even if you have snaked, Drain-o-ed, and swabbed your drains over and over again, you may not be able to get to the actual cause of the problem. Sometimes calling a professional for drain cleaning will produce the best results, and you can rest easy knowing your plumbing is in good shape. Here are five signs that you may need professional drain cleaning at your home or business:
- It Doesn’t Drain – This may seem like an obvious answer, but if your sinks, tubs, toilets or any other area connected to water won’t drain, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- It Drains Slowly – Does it take your bathtub 20 minutes to drain the water? Does your sink give a sad “glug, glug” sound as the water goes down? This is a good indicator you have a plumbing problem.
- Your Toilet is Overflowing – No one likes it when their toilet overflows, but this is usually an indicator that something is backing up your plumbing. Drain cleaning may be the best resolution.
- Water Backs Up – Have you been washing dishes and you notice that the water backs up in the sink? Drain cleaning can help to get rid of whatever may be stuck in your plumbing so the water flows smoothly again.
- Unpleasant Odors – Maybe there isn’t any water in sight, but . . . ugh, a terrible stench is coming from the drain. Most likely something is stuck that needs attention!
At Stuart’s Plumbing, we can assist you with all of these issues when you call us for professional drain cleaning. You don’t have to settle for poorly working plumbing. Just give us a call today!